What is the IC used for 19-cell LiFePo4 BMS design

Hello,
I am trying to design a BMS for 19-cell (19S7P) LFP battery pack, for one of the two wheeler scooter application. I can see that, there are many IC chips including MPF42790, MPF42791 etc are available with user guides and Evaluation kits. When I skim through it, I did see that, it can be possible to design a BMS for our application with the given documentation and resources. However, all these kits and parts are constrained to upto 16 cell BMS and I couldn’t find much information on 19 cell BMS design guidelines and part numbers.

I am sure, I could be wrong or missing something here. Your help is much appreciated in this regard. I am happy to have your suggestions for components and resources, that can help me to design 19 cell LFP BMS with following features,

i. Protection circuits (Voltage, current and temperature protection)
ii. Passive cell balancing
iii. Charging voltage: 77.2V (Max.)
iv. Max. continuous charging curret:20A
v. Max. continuous discharge current: 40A
vi. Open wire detection
vii. Configurable to NMC and LFP cells

Once again, your help is greatly appreciated.

Best,
Basha.

Hi ,
Our apologies for delayed response, thank you for utilizing MPS technical forum.
Our current battery monitor + Fuel gauge parts have all the features you have listed. However, with our released parts, we are currently limited to 16S.

We are expanding our portfolio of BMS products and may have parts to recommend, what is your design timeline?

Best,
Nouman