USB PD solution to support 100W-Ⅱ

This is a company of development and producing wireless and power systems located in Tokyo Japan.
We are currently developing a fast charging (6C) mobile battery under contract from a charger manufacturer, and we will be using USB PD as the output interface.
Your agency, MARUBUN CORPORATION, introduced your product lineup for USB PD, and we have decided to use the attached product (please refer to the attached block diagram).
We would like to complete the prototype within this month, so we would like you to confirm that there are no problems with the circuit diagram we have created, so we have submitted the circuit diagram to MARUBUN CORPORATION in middle of August.
However, I still have not received any comments.
Therefore, I will send you a circuit diagram as attached, and we would appreciate it if you could check it and point out any problems.

Hi @yasutake,

For this request, please fill out the MPS NOW Technical Support form. A member from the MPS NOW team will contact you within 24–36 hours about this request.

Link to MPS NOW Technical Support form: MPS NOW Technical Support - Contact

Thank you
Saurabh

Dear sir.
Thank you for advice.
Best Regards.
T.Yasutake
CCD

Dear sir.
As per your advice, I accessed MPS NOW Technical Support-Contact, but after receiving the attached announcement, I have not received any contact.
In the first place we have requested MPS Japan through your agency, MARUBUN CORPORATION, in mid-August, and asked it many times but they said "US side no reply"and so they can not reply anything.
That is why I am asking for your help.
Could you please help me?
thanks and Best Regards.
T.Yasutake
CCD

Hi @yasutake,

It is my understanding that the Japan team has communicated regarding this with you.

Thank you for reaching out.

Saurabh