Software for EV2650-V-01A

I’m working with the EV2650-V-01A datasheet, and it mentions an evaluation kit for the MP2650 that can be downloaded as an .exe file from the MPS website. However, I haven’t been able to locate it.

I’ve searched the MPS website but haven’t had any luck. Has anyone else had trouble finding this download?

Here’s the specific excerpt from the datasheet:

“The MP2650 evaluation kit .exe file can be downloaded from MPS website”

If anyone knows the exact location of the download or has any alternative ways to acquire the MP2650 evaluation kit, I’d greatly appreciate your help!

Hello,

Our team is working on providing a solution to this problem.

In the meantime, kindly submit a ticket so the MPSnow Team can further assist you in getting this software:

MPS NOW Technical Support - Contact (monolithicpower.com)

Eliza

There is no bug, I just need the software. Please update the site with the link or share it here.
I have bought the evaluation kit and it is useless without the software.

Hello,

Could you kindly submit a ticket so the MPSnow Team can share this software with you directly?

Eliza

I did submit a ticket but none has replied. Why is this so difficult to share the link for the required software? This is very disappointing and strange for a company like yours. Please get back with a solution. I already have the board about a week and I cannot use it.
Do not suggest again to submit ticket as I already did.
Thank you