Seeking equivalent of

I’m trying to find a functional replacement for the NJM2670E3 H-bridge driver, which Nisshinbo Micro Devices discontinued a few years ago. So far, what I find by MPS either won’t do what I want or is severe overkill. In a nutshell, I want to swing up to 55 volts alternatinglky down two leads to get from 80 to 100 peak-to-peak volts. What can I use?