MPM54304 MTP Program Problem

Hi guys
I am trying to program MTP registers in the MPM54304 through the I2C bus implemented on an FPGA.
I have been able to program the I2C registers and make change the voltage of each channel. But I have a problem permanently saving these changes inside the MTP registers.
I can put the chip in the MTP Program mode by the I2C commands, but as soon as MPM54304 enters the program mode, the IC stays in this mode and does not exit it.
I am sure that the IC has entered the MTP program mode because all four output voltages become zero (Shutdown) and the VCC voltage reaches 5 volts.
In this situation, the IC remains in program mode unless I clear the MTP Program bit (Through the I2C bus) or restart the power supply. After that, the IC will return to the initial settings and my changes will not be saved in the MTP registers.

I do that as follows:

1- Writing my required changes into the I2C registers.
2- Writing Two consecutive writes into the MTP Program password register (0x95 & 0x63 into the 0x11 address).
3- setting the 6th bit of the 0x0E register (MTP Program bit).

Hi mobimmz,

Can you make sure to increase the input voltage on the device to around 6V? Sometimes the minimum stated programming voltage of 5.1V is not enough.

Regards,
Vinh Tran