I’m tryin to design a buck DC/DC converter using the MP9488 IC.
These are the main parameters:
Vin: 325 Vdc max
Vout: 24 or 48 Vdc
Iout: the maximum possible (300 mA?)
I’m in trouble with the measure units to be used for the calculations (the various equations on the data-sheet), more specifically:
- I guess that everywere the current values are in mA, is it right?
- What is the unit for L (inductor)? H, mH, µH?
- The same for Fsw: Hz, kHz?
- The same for Cin and Cout: F, µF, nF?
- The same for Tminoff: s, ms, µs? (I guess µs, but please confirm)
Last question: is it possible to parallel two or more devices? If yes, what are the main precautions to be taken?
Thank you in advance for a prompt reply.