MP8008GV should work with 24VDC Adapter?

Hello,

I am using MP8008 POE controller in our POE + Adapter power source application.
So base on that application I want to use 24 VDC adpaper for this application.
But the design is working on above 29VDC volt. Can any one can help me to design should working on 24VDC. I have sent below my schematic Please suggest me if any change is required for 24V adapter.

The PD portion of this chip shuts off at 30V so the only way this could work is if you bypass the PD portion of the circuit and supply adapter power to the flyback section directly. Figure 10 of the datasheet shows how to do this. The dots on your power transformer look messed up to me vs the figure 10 datasheet.

Thanks For reply
I am using different transformer Below is datasheet link

Thanks jshannon,

How I can bypass the PD circuit?

The schematic you have shown is correct on that point, I was just running on. The PD internal power switch is between PGND and VSS and where you put the -tive lead of the adapter does bypass it.

The dot notation in your schematic for the flyback transformer looks wrong, but it turns out that isn’t even the transformer? Looking at the Wurth drawing ( briefly ) I suspect the tertiary turns ratio is wrong. If the output is 12V the voltage out of the tertiary winding that you want to power the flyback converter during normal running looks like it is going to be 5V or so. That seems too low.

If I were you I would be looking at the Vin pin of the flyback portion with respect to Pgnd I suspect at low Vin the chip is turning off on undervoltage. Good luck

Thanks for help

The transformer connection is the issue. Now its working fine.