MP5505A/MP5505E FBB sensitivity

When measuring FBB signal on the fly, a transient voltage spike will observe on VB, is it normal?
I have a concern in my current MP5505E application as R3/R4 value in current hold up circuit is following recommendation in MP5505A datasheet and not the value stated in MP5505E datasheet where “R4” value is recommended to be less than 5kohm. will my current design be having FBB signal vulnerable to noise interference from the environment?
I do have a concern if I changed my current design and followed MP5505E datasheet recommendation due to static power wasted on the VB feedback network will be much higher.

Hi,ongcw
When measuring FBB signal on the fly, a transient voltage spike will observe on VB, is it normal?
It should be some noise on FBB and causes the feedback voltage to be different from FBB reference which may occur unstable on VB.

Will my current design be having FBB signal vulnerable to noise interference from the environment?
What’s your application based on current design? such as the power tree and power requirement. Let’s evaluate if your current design can be kept or not.