Hi MPS,
I've saw MP2333H Simplis model in MPS website, however, we need to use MP2333C in current project, could you release MP2333C Simplis model as well? (or provide it to me by e-mail) thanks.
Hi MPS,
I've saw MP2333H Simplis model in MPS website, however, we need to use MP2333C in current project, could you release MP2333C Simplis model as well? (or provide it to me by e-mail) thanks.
Thank you for reaching out to the MPS forum. I will reach out internally to our team if we can provide a model to the MP2333C.
Thanks,
Ryan
Thanks, Ryan. Hope we can get that to address our issue analysis.
Hi Ryan,
Is there any progress about MP2333C model ? Thanks
Hi Chris,
Unfortunately, the MP2333C model does not have a model in Simplis. However, the MP2333 model has similar loop control if that helps your application.
Sincerely,
Ryan
Hi Ryan,
OK, got it. Let me double check again, do you mean eventhough MP2333H operating frequency is 1.2MHz, MP2333C operating frequency is 650KHz, we can still use the MP2333H model to do the simulation, right? Thanks
Hi Chris,
No, my apologies let me clarify. Internally, we have the model for the MP2333, which I can send to you. It does not behave the same at light load as the MP2333C since it is not FCCM, but at steady state it operates the same, with the same switching frequency and control loop. If you are still interested, I can send this to your email associated with your MPS+ account.
Hi Ryan,
Thanks for your clarification. Yes, I'm still interested in MP2333 model, please share it with me. I can use it to do some comparison and observation.
Hello Chris,
I have emailed you the Simplis files for the MP2333 to the email associated with your MPS+ account. Thank you again for reaching out on the MPS Technical Forum.
Hi Ryan,
Thanks, the MP2333 simplis model works for me. It still perform CCM mode in our application condition. So I think it pretty much the same behavior as MP2333C.I can use it to trial compensation setting.