MA710 - Reading the Registers values

I am trying to read the register values using SPI pins but I only see the angle value on the MISO line. Checked with oscilloscope and MOSI line has the write command and I am respecting the delay as described in the datasheet.

Hello venkata.modumudi,

Are you using one of our TBMA710 EVBs for your testing? Which specific register(s) are you attempting to read?
Please double check Pg. 14 of the datasheet for proper reading procedure and Pg. 18 for a table of the default register values already written on the IC:

No. I am directly using the sensor MA710. I have built a basic pcb for connecting with SPI pins.

I have referenced to the datasheet and I recommended data format for sending the request and the delay specified before reading back.

In general, we recommend following the timing specifications detailed on Pg. 12 for SPI applications. These values are guaranteed by design, but the only necessary one to follow for proper operation is the 20ms delay (tnvm) after a write command.

From what I gather, you are trying to read the register values. Try shortening the amount of time you drive CS high after sending the 16 bit read command on MOSI. After driving CS low again, MISO should respond with the register value.

I solved my issue. The problem was the resistor value on the MOSI line was too high. This was causing my issue.