LiFePO4 charger and power management IC

Dear forum members and experts, I’m currently having a hard time finding IC-s and alternative components to a simple problem. I need to charge multiple LiFePO4 cells in 4S3P configuration as well as have a seamless switch between wall plug operation and battery operation.
I’ve seen the MP2759 charger which is tempting but the package seems too little for development purposes (soldering, debugging etc). Can you recommend similar IC-s with other packaging, preferrably SMT ones with leads. If not, then I would also welcome some IC-s with similar functionality even if external MOSFETs are needed.
Thank you in advance!

Hello,

I believe all of the multi-cell switching chargers are QFN package. There is MP2681 which is CC/CV controller with SOIC package that you can check out.
MP2681 | CC/CV Controller with Full Protection, Single Chip Solution for Power Tool Charger | MPS (monolithicpower.com)
Hope this helps.

Best Regards,
Yu

Thank you very much! I found another IC : MP2759 which is supporting different chemistries and power path management is easy to implement. However, given the QFN package it is a challenge to design a good power traces for such tiny pins.