EVKT-USBI2C-02 complect

Hello. How I can use EVKT-USBI2C-02 for write the firmware to MP2886A? I think, that I need some motherboard for this EVKT-USBI2C-02, but I don’t now this information and can’t find in the internet. Please write what kits are needed to flash this MP2886A through this device.

Hello jerekito123,

You will need to use our MP2888A/MP2965/MP5023 Server Telecom Core Power Monitor Programming GUI to program the device.

We do not have programming boards for sale for this part. However, for business inquiries you can reach out to MPSnow@monolithicpower.com for more information regarding the programming of this device.

Regards,
Vinh Tran

1 Like

It’s program, but how I can connect the MP2886A? I don’t understand this.

Hello jerekito123,

The EVKT-USBI2C-02 use a pin header connection. Connect the PMBus lines of the MP2886A to the EVKT-USBI2C-02. And the EVKT-USBI2C-02 to the PC with the GUI.

Regards,
Vinh Tran

I need a QFN-40 motherboard with pins for connect the MP2886A to the EVKT-USBI2C-02? Do you have the video with example?

I mean how I can connect PMBus lines to EVKT-USBI2C-02? solder using a soldering iron?

Hello jerekito123,

Can you connect a wire from your board to the pin headers on the EVKT-USBI2C-02?

Regards,
Vinh Tran

What the board? You mean use soldering iron for cable and MPS pins?

Hello jerekito123,

The EVKT-USBI2C-02 has male pin headers. If you can connect to those pin headers to the pins on the IC, then you will be able to communicate with the device.

We do not have programming boards for sale for this part. However, for business inquiries you can reach out to MPSnow@monolithicpower.com for more information regarding the programming of this device.

Regards,
Vinh Tran

Dear Mr/Mrs.
EVKT-USBI2C-02 device is sold as USB-PMbus interface.
How to use it for preprogramming MP29** DC/DC converter family ?

Software from MPS website is DEMO version and short devices list dedicated for three units.
It is going on In System Programming (SDA,SCL,GND connection) or QFN48+GND PAD programming adapter.
Expected devices: MP2960 , MP2976 , MP2857 , MP2949A , MP2973 , MP2979A

your sincerely B.

3 Likes

Hi Im From India I want E Bike Charger Solution have u complete solution pls contt. me if possible .
uptsolarlights@gmail.com