EV2615-Q-00A wiring question

I’m currently looking to use the EV2615-Q-00A for a project and wanted to see if the VIN, BAT, and GND positions are through-holes that could fit surface mount terminal blocks. And what would be the proper size terminal block for the spacing? I’m a newbie at this sort of thing and would like to make things as simple as possible for myself down the line.

Thanks!

Hi Jsherry,
The eval board is 2.5"x2.5", so not sure what kind of surface mounting is possible with that size board. Otherwise, the through holes are fairly large to fit the connection posts so may not fit well with surface mountable blocks. I recommend you look at the layout in the EV document and see if it looks to fit.
Regards,

It seems that question has been resolved for me. I didn’t realize there were pins. The image looked more like there were just solder points due to the camera’s angle and my not scrutinizing it enough. Pins work for me, but what size and type connector would be appropriate for pins of this size? These are by far the largest I’ve seen. But I generally work on consumer grade PCs.

I still have not received an answer regarding the pin type used on the board. I’m trying to locate appropriate connectors and would appreciate guidance on finding a matching connector.

Thanks.