Confused about MPM54304-0001 and0002

Hi, When I check the MTP table about MPM54034-0001 and 0002, find only 0x4E register changed . so, if I want to config this part ,such as want buck 1 and buck2 parallel, buck3 and buck4 paralled, just change 0X4E register paralled bit is OK? or need change other registers. thanks.

I’ve saw in DS said, when in paralleled mode, buck 2 register is invalid. but I also saw in DS @page19"All buck function commands follow buck 1 and buck 3 in parallel mode. The phase delay should be the same for buck 3 and buck 4 when in parallel mode."
what’s means “The phase delay should be the same for buck 3 and buck 4 when in parallel mode”, should I change the related bit?

Hi Jim,

For paralleling, the setting is changed with register 0x4E. If you are looking to parallel buck1&2 and buck3&4, the -0004 suffix code has that set as default.

Best Regards,
Yu

Hi Yu,
should be change value of reg 0x0E, is that right?

Hi Jim,

It should be register 0x4E bit D[1] and D[0].

Best Regards,
Yu

0x4E is MTP register, 0x0E is IIC register, so we can directly change the MTP register vaule?

Hi Jim,

Apologies for misunderstanding. Yes, the MTP register is 0x4E and IIC register is 0x0E. Please refer to page 20-21 in datasheet.

Best Regards,
Yu

it’s OK. thanks for your help.