Can I add a snubber circuit for MPM3683-7 like MPM3620 dose?

The below figure is a screenshot from MPM3620‘s datasheet.

Now I want to add a snubber circuit for MPM3683-7 to reduce its radiation and improve EMI performance? Does it OK?

Hi lixinlong_link,

Welcome to the MPS Technical Forum. I will look into your question and post an answer shortly.

Hi Bryan,
I’m waiting for you(Just kidding).
I have added a snubber circuit to MPM3683-7, though the effect is not very good.

Hi lixinlong_link,

Though adding a snubber isn’t mentioned in the MPM3682-7 datasheet, including it in a design using this device shouldn’t be an issue or present any negative effects. Can you describe/share the results you are seeing with the snubber attached in your design please?

Hi Bryan,
This MPM3683-7 is used to supplying 1.8V for two Xinlix FPGAs and the current is about 4A, in a digital oscilloscope. Then about 1mV periodic noise with the same frequency as switching frequency appears in the base noise of the oscilloscope.
I actually didn’t do any tests or measurements. I just caught a glimpse of the final phenomenon. And the pk-pk value of this periodic noise has a tiny reduction. Maybe the efficiency also has a little decrease, but I didn’t test.

Hi lixinlong_link,

Do you still need help on this question? Please let me know any concerns and share any test results you have so we can better assist you.